Saturday, April 9, 2011

i've been asked to do a review for...

(sound trumpets) {dun-da-da-dum!}  Random House!  I can't believe it!  This is such a God thing!  Robin Jones Gunn must have told them about my blog and so they sent me an email saying they want me to write a book review for them on my blog!  Aaauuggh!  I'm going to review Robin Jones Gunn new book, "Praying For Your Future Husband".  They're sending me a free copy of the book.  It should be here in almost two weeks... I think:)

Just thought you guys should know!  I can't wait to review for this book!  If you would like to read about my time with my favorite author (Robin J. Gunn) click here.  Have a wonderful weekend my friends.  Happy last few days of spring break!

*Allie*

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Woa! That's huge!!! This is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see your review! I'll be praying for you!

ashley said...

That's so awesome! Enjoy reading the book and I'm sure you'll write a fantastic review. Cheers =)

Marli said...

Pretty amazing!!! :D

Marli

Marli said...

That's so COOL! Congratulations!
Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog! =) Yeah buddy... my brother Dallas loves doing the smolder! lol He does it well! ;)
*MeMoRy

Katie said...

That's so great! A God thing for sure!

Katie