Friday, April 1, 2011

i broke my leg falling down the stairs today

April Fools!  *hahahahahahahahahahahahaha* Got you, didn't I?  Honestly I haven't done any big "April fools" jokes to any of my family members...yet!  I remember when I was little I used to say on April Fools day, "There's a polar bear walking down the street, Daddy!  Mom look, I found a spider in your coffee!"  etc. , etc.  And I could tell that it was getting a little annoying.

So last year, I spruced up my acting skills a little bit.  Want to know what last years joke was?

For All Guys Who Are Out There Reading This, You Might Want To Skip This Paragraph
                                                                    :) No Joke 

It's April Fools Day, 2010.  I walk over to Mom, "Mom, can I talk to you for a sec?" I say in a real serious tone.  "Sure, Sweet Pea.  What's up?" She gave me her full attention.  "Um, well..... my..... my period started today ( :D *hehehe*),"  "Aww, sweetie!  That's so cool.  How are you feeling?  Do you want me to get you a heating pad for the cramps?  I have somethings if you want-" .................... "APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!"  I said giggling.  I could not stop giggling; the way how Mom's facial expression changed was so funny!  It was all like, wait, what? , then, wait, is that today? , and finally, awwww shoot!


*heeheehee*






For All Guys Who Are Reading This Right Now, Thanks For Skipping  That Paragraph, You Wouldn't Have Understood It Like We Women Would.................................... No Joke :)

got hair?

So with that here's a picture (it doesn't really have to do with April Fools, but whatever) :D  I still don't know if I'll spring some more jokes (like the other one) or if today will just be another regular day.  So what kind of jokes did you spring up on your family or friends?  I'd love to hear them!



*Allie*



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had totally forgotten about that; you were so convincing! You had me hook, line, and sinker. I literally laughed out loud reading your post today. {Loved} the pic of the laughing chameleon. He was my fav. character in Tangled.

Allie said...

Oh, don't you just love Pascal? He's so cute:)
*Allie*