Tuesday, April 26, 2011

tuesday's treasure

How you doing?  I'm fine, tired, but fine:)  Just another Tuesday I guess; algebra (9am), french (11am), ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.............

The treasure today I guess would have to be the new clothes I'm wearing... and the dark cherry nail polish, of course:D  This nail polish happens to be my new favorite...EVER!!!  It's like this awesome, mysterious color!  I love it XD  It' really awesome to type this out with this awesome color....... *hahahahahahahahaha*
(okay I started this post saying how tired i was, and now i'm all like energized!)

Okay, so I saw this really awesome (i need to find more 'awesome' vocabulary words!) and funny (there we go) video on one of my favorite blogs called "There's A Book Out There...".  It's so funny:)



So I hope you liked it (cause i sure as heck just about peed my pants watching it! lol)!  I'll talk, chat, blog, (whatever) with you later friends:D

*Allie*

3 comments:

Katie said...

HAHA! "You know what they say. Lint is a shell's best friend." So cute!

Katie Burry said...

Thanks for the comment! I love those sunglasses. My big sister bought them for me when I went to visit her, and that makes them extra special to me. <3

I love typing when I have pretty nail polish on! Wearing nail polish is the only way I can keep from biting my nails, so I have been doing it more often - even though it takes me forever to put it on because I keep bumping it! >.<

~ Katie
http://www.beautifully-pure.com

ashley said...

Hehe... I love this little movie ;)