Wednesday, April 20, 2011

i watched it!

And I loved it!  Oh, wait you don't know what I'm talking about, do you?  Well, I WATCHED THE HARRY POTTER SEVEN PART ONE MOVIE!  AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGH!  I loved this movie!  It was so great:D (Rachael, you and I have to watch these movies together!)

So Allie, do you like (i mean love) this movie more then Tangled?

............................................................................................................................................. welllllllllll, I'm not sure.  I defiantly love this movie, but not as much as Tangled:)  I just realized that I haven't watched Tangled in two weeks!  Wow, a new record!  I should watch that like, right now!!!!

*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Woa! Two weeks without Tangled! lol~

Rachael said...

Hey, Allie, sounds like you're pretty excited about this, but I have made the decision not to watch those movies. For me personally, I just feel like I would be thinking too much about witchcraft. I've spent time researching it, and I don't view it as "just a fantasy story." Sorry, I hope you're not too disappointed! :)