Friday, April 8, 2011

last night was awesome!

Last night was awesome... no joke:)

Rachael (click here to get to her amazing blog) invited me over to her house for a sleepover and we had the best time ever:D  I love having sleepovers!  You get to be all fun and silly and you stay up 'til two am... you can't beat that.  Rachael has this amazing art doodle pad for her computer called photo shop.  It so awesome!  I totally want one now!  So if you scan a picture in a scanner you can get the picture to your computer, and then play with it on photo shop (color it, get a background, etc.).  Rachael was looking through my sketch book, "Do you want to do some photo shop with your sketch book?"  I was all like, "Heck yes!"

Two and a half hours later (no joke), I had finished my first picture on photo shop!  Do you like it?

this is one of my new characters that i made up, Silver!
Two and a half hours, people!  But it was so worth it:)  I had so much fun!  Now that I think of it, photo shop might actually help me a lot with blogging...(it's $200 though, i should probably be saving right now.... babysitting here i come!)

*Allie*

7 comments:

Rachael said...

You did such a great job, Allie! Especially for someone who's never used Photoshop or a Wacom tablet before! Your new character is so awesome, you should draw more of her. I had a great time with you last night! ;D

Chelsea said...

Woa! That's really good for your first time! I loooooooove Photoshop.... There's a free program called GIMP you can download it's like Photoshop. (not as powerful though.) You might want to do a bit of research first, I'm pretty sure it's safe, but with all the bugs on the internet you never know.

Sarah said...

Heyyy, Allie! It's me!
I know this is kinda random, but I think you should view this amazing blog! It's my friend Faith, she is a great Christian and my great friend. Idk how, but you remind me of her. :]
Thanks!
http://treasured-faith.blogspot.com/

Marli said...

I looooove your profile picture from Tangled! :)
I voted on your poll... Cars is DEFENITELY my favorite!! Can't wait until Cars 2 comes out this summer... the previews look beast!
*MeMoRy

KD Photography said...

very cute allie!!

if you have any siblings or family who are computer wiz's, you can get them to download photoshop for you for FREE! lol. my fiance is a computer nerd and i get all my fancy photo programs (like photoshop) for free. hehe

Allie said...

Thanks everyone!

4 Rachael: Thanks so much Rach for letting me use your photoshop! I had so much fun with you!

4 Chelsea: Thanks Chelsea! I can't beleive that it took us over two hours to work on it. It really sucks you in! lol:D

4 Sarah: I checked out Faiths blog. Amazing! She's like my long lost twin! lol XD... I hope you can visit my life some more, Sarah :)

4 Marli and Memory: First off, what beautiful names! Second, thank you for leaving me a wonderful comment on my blog! I love comments (and followers *hehe*):D I hope you can come to my blog more often!

4 Kimmie: Luckily my dad is really into computers! Thanks for the awesome tip:D Much appreciated!

4 everyone: Lovely comments everyone! I loved them:D

NKriste said...

That is so cool that you are working in Photoshop! Very cool picture. :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog today! Hope you have a good weekend!