Thursday, September 1, 2011

there's a blog out there...

And you must go to it... now!  One of my dear bloggie friends and I have grown our own little friendship in the Bloggie World;)  I never knew that I would come across a great friendship on Blogger, before I started blogging that is.  The Scribbler is my bloggie friend I'm talking about right now!  She has two amazing blogs filled with poems, posts on what's going on in her life and exclusive pages to her new book she's hoping to publish soon:D 

Go to her blogs and follow her, cause heck, she'll be famous some day (soon, i believe ;] ) and don't you want to tell all of your friends someday, "I was one of the Scribbler's first followers on both of her blogs!"  And heck, she's one of the nicest bloggers in Bloggie Land!  Another thing I'll tell you about The Scribbler, she leaves the nicest comments ever!  And who doesn't want that?

The Scribblers Blogs





Scribbler, I hope you know that you have meant the most to me when I'm blogging;)  When I see a new post on your blog or a comment you've left for me, my smile gets three times bigger=D  (see?!)  This post is for you, girl!  I'm so glad we've become such great friends (who knew the computer could do such a thing?),

*Allie* 

2 comments:

Marina said...

I will definitely go check her out.

ashley said...

Wow! Thanks so much Allie! You're an absolute doll =) I'm glad I can make you smile, and someday I hope I can be as sweet and uplifting as you write me =P If I never see you here on Earth, I'll see you in Heaven, we can have a cup of tea together ;) Isn't that amazing to think of??? We'll have bloggie friends in Heaven!

Scribby