Wednesday, September 14, 2011

can i take a nap, eat, and do my homework at the same time?

If that were only possible, I'd do all of those in an instant!  School has been eating me alive, lately.  I love my teachers and two girls from my youth group are in a few of my classes, but the homework has trampled over me like a herd of teddy bears.... mean.  teddy bears.  Like Lotso from Toy Story 3.

I wouldn't hurt a itty bitty little butterfly <=D ....... >=D *heheheh*
The homework looks so innocent until you come home and then BAM!  The homework turns into a little monster that takes everything away from you (and i mean everything!)!  Late night tv shows or movies, GONE.  Snacks, GONE (i'm so hungry, haven't had time to eat lunch yet!).  Sleeping, GONE!  One, two, three, GONE!!!!  (okay, so the insanity has actually gone to my brain, too!  you: oh really?  i hadn't noticed.... sarcasm....)  The little monster took everything from me (though i managed to save my computer, i can't believe it's been a week since my last post!?)

So here, a post from me; I'm still alive but swamped with even more homework than last week.  Prayers would still be helpful, just if you happen to think of me;)  If you don't think of me that's fine, too!  

The thing I do like about high school is that you have a fresh new ego.  When I was in elementary and in middle school, I had braces and a retainer before any of my other class mates.  And to be down right honest, I was a complete dork!  I won't mention any of the stupid/silly things I did because then you would never eva' want to visit my life anymore.  But now that I have grown up (in some way) I don't feel like I'm at the bottom of the food chain.  Maybe it because I'm doing high school through a co-op... I don't know!  But I had some person ask me what my name was today at co-op as I helped the teacher pass some papers.  Hey!  At least it's a start:]  I hope to survive by next week to tell you guys all that's happening!  I will be wearing the armor of God!  Triumphantly=D

*Allie*  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this post! You are doing remarkably well in everything... school, homework, youthgroup, handling pressures & changes life is bringing... all with a grounded Faith. Keep it up, darling girl!

Love you!
~Mom