Wednesday, September 21, 2011

i love me some rice cakes and tootsie pops

Remember that one post that I said I had a hankering for some healthy foods.  Well this post is the complete opposite!  When I got home from school, I scarfed down to rice cakes (my all time favorite snack) and I am currently sucking crunching on my second tootsie pop (orange, yum!).  I guess rice cakes are pretty healthy for the most part but still (they taste so good, they should be unhealthy... but they're not.  maybe that's why i love them so much!!!  stay healthy rice cakes!)  I feel like another tootsie pop (cause ya know, i finished my second in less than 3.5 seconds)  Maybe I'll go cherry.  Or chocolate, cause I love chocolate.  But then again my first tootsie pop was chocolate.  Oh well!  Maybe I'll have another rice cake instead (that not a bad idea at all!).*looking at orange wrapper*  Ooh!!!!  I got  the Indian star dude!!!!  Treat yourself to a tootsie pop or a rice cake;]  On me!  (well not really, you have to provide those for yourself *oops*)
*Allie*

2 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

Haha, girl you crack me up!!! You are so sweet!

Rachael said...

Mmmmm, now I'm hungry! I like grape-flavored Tootsie pops best! :D