Monday, September 5, 2011

waking up is hard

After some what cleaning my room, I found the manual to my iHome, which I had been looking for for a long time (1 day seems like a lot when high school starts in less than a week).  I was looking for the manual cause I needed to know how to work the iHome alarm clock.  After the first day of trying to figure it out, I started waking up at 6:45 am (for two days) so I could get used to waking up around that time when school starts.  Sounds right, right?

I was telling my Boppa (grandpa) yesterday my new schedule for high school, and what time I'm going to get up.  He nodded his head and said to me, "But make sure you go to bed at least around nine.  If you go to bed around ten you won't go to bed right then so you may be only going to bed at eleven!"  I really didn't want to go to bed by nine, I was sure of that. 

When I went to bed last night (around ten to eleven), I had the hardest time waking up this morning.  Sure my alarm clock went off and I turned it off to let it know I was getting up... but you know what?  I slept in for another five hours (almost six)!!!  I just got up at eleven thirty, stumbled down the stairs, blindly pored some Lucky Charms and some milk into a bowl and decided to blog about it;]  I know kind of a lame post about sleeping, but hey!  It's my life, after all:)

So from here on out (even though it will be super hard to miss new episodes of the office) I will be going to bed by nine pm!  Thanks Boppa;]  I really know what you meant, now!  

*Allie*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice nice post! thank you for visit! have you see my new post of Miriamstella, with Balmain jacket and vuitton scarf?
please see it and tell me if you like!
kisses
miriamstella
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/