Friday, September 16, 2011

here i am

With time aside from school, I thought I'd tell you about yesterday.  I got my first pair of monthly contacts!  I know;)  I am still flabbergasted that I can see with out my glasses *heehee*  It took over a half an hour to get one contact in and the same for the other contact.  I feel really grown up... in some weird way.  I mean grown ups are supposed to have responsibilities, right?  I've started high school which has made me spend more time on studies than anything else.  And contacts are a big thing that a lot of grown ups wear.  I don't know, maybe I'm just tired and rambling is the only thing I can do;)  Plus on top of everything I have a cold  ;[  Not fun!  Have a splendid Friday.  I'll be here. at my house. in my pj's. watching Veggie Tales... what, don't grow ups watch that?  *sipping oj*......
*Allie*

2 comments:

memory said...

allie! of course i remember you!! thanks for following me:)
sorry this comment is a little late... i've been having some problems commenting for some reason here lately, my netbook messes up. but it's all good now:)
and we'll see about that story... lol. thank you for your sweet encouragement:)
happy day!

Chelsea said...

Woa! I don't know how I could ever get contacts in. I'm always so fascinated watching people put them in and take them out! xD Are they pretty comfortable to wear?