Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i'm tired

Yeah, I'm tired.  I had to get up at seven today so I could make it to my algebra class on time.  I so did not want to get up and do algebra so early in the morning...ugh.

I have a huge list of things to do.  Such as clean my room, clean out my box full of school supplies and books, get stuff for my Tangled party, finish the Harry Potter book before April (Nick's orders), and get through a bunch of other books from the library. *sigh*  With that I decided to just blog... blogging makes me feel a little bit better :I  (a little)

I think today I might just give you this.  That is all.  Well, hold on!  Let me find a Bible verse.  Bible verses make me feel a little better, too :D  Ah, perfect! 

David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work.  Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you.  He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished."
1 Chronicles 28:20 NIV

Okay, so how great a verse is that for today?  Pretty great!  I remembered one of my favorite cds (the lost get found by britt nicole), in the thank you section (in the little booklet thingy) she had a Bible verse.  I was all like, "Okay I don't know what Bible verse would be best for this post, I think Britt Nicole's album had one, though."  And ended up going with this amazing Bible verse.  That is such a God thing!  I feel a lot better now:)

So how's your Tuesday going?

*Allie*

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I know how you feel. I've been tired too... I can't wait for summer.