Friday, March 18, 2011

you could say i'm obsessed...

Okay, who has seen Disney's new movie Tangled?  If you haven't, do me a favor... PLEASE WATCH IT!!!!  Tangled is my favorite movie in the entire WORLD OF MOVIES!!!!  Aaauggh!  You could say I'm obsessed!  Okay, here is the list of things I'm going to do (or have already done) to make myself more like Rapunzel.



~ play when will my life begin on the guitar (already done it)

~ knit (already done it)

~ play guitar in general (done it)

~ play the whole Tangled album on the guitar (haven't done it)

~ grow my hair out this long (haven't done it)
Monyca Byrne-Wickey

~ buy the Tangled dvd, blu ray, blu ray 3D, digital copy package (in twelve days i will!)

~ get two hamsters (boys) and name them Pascal and Max (haven't done it)

~ sketch more often (in the process of doing so)

~ bake and cook more often (in the process of doing so)

~ and everything else that i've missed! (in the process of doing so)



Okay, you could say I'm a little obsessed.

A little!?!?!  Are you nuts?  You are completely-!  Who on Earth grows there hair out down to there waist, so that they can be like a cartoon character?!?!?!?!?  You're crazy!!!!!!

Okay!  I am obsessed;  but I can't help it!  There is nothing about the whole movie that I don't love!  

just twelve more day 'til Tangled comes out...

i'm so excited!!!!!!

does this picture look familiar?  it's my profile picture!  wow, how obsessed am i?

it's my turn to talk, uninterrupted n_~

drop the boot, Max.... Maaaax?  Drop it!

Can you believe it?  Tangled is coming out in twelve days!!!!!!

while i wait i might as well start up on my knitting!

what a pretty tower!

i actually have this poster!  i got it for my birthday!!!
 


So you can say that I'm obsessed!  I really am.  I don't care if people call me stupid or dumb that I want to be just like a character from Tangled.  I'm just... being Allie! *giggle* XD

*Allie*
 

5 comments:

Allie said...

Did I mention that I have a Rapunzel cup?
*Allie*

Sarah said...

Ohmygosh! I am SO watching that movie now...
I've only heard about the tiny-est amount about it. I may rent it soon, and invite all the girls over for a movie night! :]

Allie said...

Yeah! The same day the movie comes out, (3/29/11 {10 days!}) I so want to have a mini Tangled party! Aaahh! Only ten more days!!!! AAAAAAUUUGGGHH!!!!
*Allie*

KD Photography said...

i wanna see that movie!! I never got to see it when it was in theatres. I love the pic of that girl who has her long hair in a braid! pretty! :) mine is almost there :)

NKriste said...

I want to see that movie! The pictures look so cute!! My hair is pretty long too, but not that long. :)