Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy st. patrick's day!

Did you wear something green so your brother or sister won't pinch you?  Me neither.... so far I haven't had one single pinch.  Maybe everyone forgot?  I don't want to pinch someone (my younger brothers or dad) who isn't wearing green cause then they'll realize, I'm not wearing green!  Then they'll pinch ME!!!!  I don't want to be pinched.



Did you know that I have a bit of Irish in me (don't worry you don't have to kiss me, lol)?  Yep!  I think it's from my mom's side.  And I can do a really great Irish accent!  Pretend I'm telling you all this in an Irish accent. *clearing my throat*  TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA!!!!

Told you so *haha*!  If you think about it, speaking in an accent for a while is quite fun.  You just have to act as if you are Irish (or Italian, French, etc.), which I am but act as if you've had this accent all your life.  Now say this at least once to your family today (in your best Irish accent), TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA!!!!
Let me know if you did that*haha*!  What was your family's expression when you did? 

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!

*Allie* 

2 comments:

KD Photography said...

Hi Allie! thanks for stopping by my blog! Look forward to reading more from you! Have a wonderful day!

Chelsea said...

lol! I'm part Irish too! (it seems like everybody's Irish!!!) I wore a lime green bow in my hair part of the day today. n_~