Tuesday, March 29, 2011

it's here!

Today's the day, by golly!  Today is the day Tangled comes out!  Eeeeep!  To celebrate this wonderful day, I will be having a few girls over for a little party.  We will be having angel hair pasta (you know, like Rapunzel's hair), play board games before the movie, *sigh*  it's going to be a great night!  By the way if you don't know why I'm so obsessed about this movie (don't worry you're not the first), click here!

So with that I might just leave you a picture.  A picture that I truly love.... dun-dun-daaaaaaa!

I'm expecting to have this very movie in my hands this afternoon!  My toes are wiggling right now just thinking about it!  Have a beautiful morning troops!

*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Dude! My family and I just finished watching it! My sister got it today as a late birthday present! ^o^ I thought I would check your blog because I knew if Tangled was out you'd probably post something about it! ;D

Allie said...

We did too! Watch the movie that is :D Did you guys like the movie? I'm uploading the movie to my ipod right now... wow I am soooo obsessed! Sorry I say that waaaay to often! LOL!
*Allie*