Wednesday, March 16, 2011

it's my 50th post!

Yes it is!  I can't believe it!  It seems so bizarre to even think that. 

Yay!
I expect to go on with this blog for a long time... maybe for years!  I wonder how many posts I'll have in 10 years?  I've been blogging for a little over six months (or a lot longer) and if I post 50 posts in every six months (or longer)  that means in a year I'll have posted 100 posts.  100 times 10 = ............................

(wow!)
Well, I hope you guys are still enjoying my life (where ever it may take me) cause guess what my friends, until the day I die, I will always be blogging on......................

it's my life

*Allie*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Dad says, "Great job, daughter. We are very proud of you!" (I agree!) God knows the plans He has for your life; thank you for sharing your adventures with us.
Love you lots!

Chelsea said...

w00t! That's cool! Congratz! Blogging's kinda like a diary.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday / Congratulations / Following you back my new friend :)

xoxo
Katie