Wednesday, June 15, 2011

well it didn't work

My 'amazingly hot' weather,that I wished for, didn't show up!  I'm kinda mad (and cold...it's not funny).  The bright side is, I guess, is that I've been able to watch more than half of the first season of iCarly (which i have never seen before.... and i really like it!), I've been able to read more, and Nick and I are trying to make a bunch of 'Nick' videos (it's supposed to be like the Fred videos, but we're still trying not to copy all of what we do after him)!   Yep!  It's been a good (sorta) summer, so far (i guess).  But I do want amazingly hot weather!!!!  So badly, I might just freeze from all the sixty degree weather we've had:( WARNING:  THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE LAST POST ON 'IT'S MY LIFE'..................................... we're just talking if I freeze here (gosh, can't you take a joke?!)!

Another thing that I just found out, is that whoever gets the most high ranked voters on your review (for 'blogging for book'), you (me really) can win an HD Flip video camera!!!!  And the contest ends this June, folks!  So please tell all your friends about my blog and to vote for me:OASAP!!!!

What's in it for me, Allie?  Why should I vote so you can win a special camera?!

Here me out, people!  If I do win this camera, I will try to post many exciting videos up on 'it's my life':D  I've been thinking about tutorials, playing my guitar for you folks, and more awesome things!  If you haven't voted yet, please click here!  For those of you who have, I want to thank you so so much!!!  This means a lot to me:D  TTFN!
*Allie*

ps i think it's time i have another post about me cleaning my room:) (uh-oh...)

1 comment:

ashley said...

Oooh cool! I voted =D Have a great day, even if its not sunny yet ;)