Friday, June 10, 2011

it's pretty late for 'for the love of friday'

Exciting!  This past week has gone by really fast, with lots of stuff:)  I finished co-op on Tuesday (yay!.... for the summer of course), Grammy's birthday was on Wednesday (happy birthday, grammy!!!), went out for birthday dinner on Thursday (yum!), and today on this lovely Friday, I had guitar practice (guess what?!  i'm learning 'i see the light' from tangled on the guitar!!!....... i have not seen that movie in forever.... {two weeks @ most}) and............ what was it?  What was I going to say?...................... On this most special of days and I completely forgot?!.....  Ah, yes!  IT"S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (for our family that it is!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, it doesn't officially feel like summer:(  The weather has been crazy!  Like, mostly cold and rainy.  But some days, it actually gets up to 70!!!!! (big whoop....)  I wish........ well, should I wish for hot weather?  I know I must be careful for what I wish for, cause you never know what could happen..... just might come true:) Ah, what the heck!  I WISH FOR AMAZINGLY HOT WEATHER THIS SUMMER!!!!  There, I said it:)  By the way, if it gets extremely hot where ever you are..... please don't blame me:)

Before I finish this post, I would like to thank all of you for your sweet comments lately, all of the new followers I've been getting (welcome mel, ms. c, and hannah!  hope you visit often :)  tell your friends!), and all the voters I've gotten on my review!  Oh my gosh!  I already have seven voters since yesterday:O  Thank you all so much:D  Until next time,

*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Tell you're Grammy I said Happy Birthday! XD Man... I really want hot weather too... :/ I wanna go swimming really bad, but it's been so cold and rainy.

ashley said...

YOU ARE ONE LCUKY DUCK! I'm still in school all this week, and I'm up to my eyeballs in work =P
Have a really fantastic summer, don't waste a single day