Wednesday, June 8, 2011

vote for me

If you haven't read my blog review for Praying for Your Future Husband, it's right below this post (so please read it!).  If you have, please check out my reviews on Target's website(under Praying for Your Future Husband) and Blogging for Books website!  When you check out my review on Blogging for Books, please vote for me!  I'm still new to this whole review thing, but I'm pretty sure something good comes out of this voting for me, thing (lol) :D  When you vote on my review, the site will ask for your e-mail for verification.  Next, they'll send you an e-mail with a link(be sure to check your junk folder!).  Click on or copy/paste that link and voila!  You're done!


Here's my review for Blogging for Books, click here!  Enjoy my lovelies:)  Vote for Allie!!!!

*Allie*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I just voted for your review :)

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I voted! :)

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Hi there, Allie E! Just voted - you did an amazing job on your review!!! And, I love that you are praying for that special guy in your future...how cool is that!!! I'm praying for him, as well! LYL, Grammy