Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I cleaned my room!

But it's only eight in the morning and I am way too lazy to do anything besides type this out:)  I spent all day yesterday cleaning all the nooks and crannies in my room (i didn't get under my bed or on top of my desk yet... I'll do that tomorrow), even my closet!!!!  I don't remember the last time I cleaned out my closet:O  All I know, is that it's been a loooong time.

So, for Father's Day, we got our dad a new vacuum (people who have pets, this is the sucker to get!).  Jump on over to my mom's blog, Two and a Half Dogs, who wrote an entire post on this 'speciel' guest:)  I used the vacuum, on our almost nine year old carpet, for my room.  Afterwards, my carpet felt so nice and cushy (which, is hard to find in an almost nine year old carpet).  Everyone in the house is actually fighting over who gets to vacuum which part of the house.... and this has been going on for three days (are carpets are gonna be cleaner then when we first got them!).

Oh, if you guys didn't realize, I have a new page up in the tab right above the post you're reading right now!  It's called, 'it's your life'.  And I'm working on a bunch more, but they're a little bit more , I don't know, I guess you'll just have to wait and see:)  So please, check out my new page!

Before I close up, and I know I'm going to sound rude and you're never gonna want to come back to my blog again, BUT....... there are only a few day until the contest, for Blogging for Books, ends!  And I really need your help!!!  Call up all of your friends, call your grandma, for those of you who have blogs maybe you could blog about it and link up with me, but tell anyone you know about this last minute vote.  I only need like ten or more before I can actually win the Flip HD camera!  If I win this camera, I'll be able to give you tours through my room, play guitar for you, do tutorials, and other amazing videos:D  BUT... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!  Click here for my post review on Blogging for Books.  And click here to get directions on how to vote for me:)

Thank you guys so so so much!!!  I hope this isn't your guy's last time here:)  I really do like friends and readers:D  Spread the word, please!

*Allie*

3 comments:

ashley said...

Hey Allie! I've voted, and I'll put up a link on my blog =) Loved your new page BTW, great idea!

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great! I absolutely LOVE your it's your life page. God is using you for great things, darling. Keep going strong for Him! PS~ You have some awesome bloggy friends :) 2 Thes. 2:13-16

Chelsea said...

*gasp!* My room is a mess... :( You're so lucky yours is clean.... i need to clean mine. I voted for you by the way! ;D