Friday, June 24, 2011

for the love of friday/thanks guys!

Thank you guys so, so much for voting for me!  It means the world to me:)

Sadly, the person that had the highest score on the 'highest ranked voters' on the Blogging for Books website, has close to or more than 40 voters..... the contest end in July and there are ....... (checking my calender)................ six days until the contest is over.

But!  Blogging for Books website has contests every month:D  So maybe next time!  For this post I want to thank all of my bloggie friends who voted for me (you guys are the best!) and for all of my awesome family members who voted for me as well (i love you all so much!)!  Thank you guys so, so much!

Now, it's Friday!!!!  Yay!  Today I'm going to talk about sunglasses:o 

Since I can't wear sunglasses (cause you know, i wear regular glasses), I always love looking at them in stores and magazines.  The other night, I swear I dreamed about them:D  Here are some sunglasses I can't seem to get off me mind:]

this one looks like a ski eye mask or... whatever

this ones my favorite!

i like the pink stripes in this one

california here i come!




Which one's your favorite?

*Allie*

No comments: