Tuesday, May 17, 2011

tuesday's treasure

Hello friends.  I'm honestly tired and am too lazy to do a long post.  I'll just list a few things that happened to be thrown out at me today....

: : :  slept in an hour later than i should have (no time for shower) : : :

: : :  a  *cough* larger *cough*  kid pushed (he really bumped me, still hard though!) me, making the sleeve of my sweater to get caught on the chain link fence at school.  every time i'd try to pull away just made me get caught even more (embarrassing really) : : :

: : :  got a ninety-seven problem packet of algebra (oh boy) due next week (double oh boy) : : :

: : :  went on a walk, had a crazy, wild dog swerving from left to right (mine of course!) : : :

: : :  got blisters (ouch) : : :


Things I'm planning on doing after this post.....

: : :  eat popcorn : : :

: : :  drink ice cold root beer : : :

: : :  watch a few episodes of blossom (yay!) : : :

: : :  relax : : :


Tuesday's Treasure

getting an ice cream cone from mc donalds (score!)

*Allie*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry today was so tough, sweetie! I'm glad you found the treasures in it, though.

Remember:

Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it ~Miss Stacy, Anne of Green Gables

(well, at least with less math than today and no pushy kid)

<3 Love ya! <3

Chelsea said...

ICE COLD ROOT BEER!!! It's getting warmer now, and that sounds really good! What is blossom? Root beer and TV are great after a hard day... although I usually do video games instead of TV.

Dude... ok... I'm listening to a Lord of the Rings Audiobook on my computer, and then I hear this piano music and this lady singing, and was like this is REALLY wierd... this kinda stinks I can't underwhat the narator's saying. And then I remembered your blog has music, and was like OH YEAH.........LOL!! Every time I visit your blog I somehow manage to forget there's music and it starttles me EVERY time...

Allie said...

4 Heather: Thanks Mom! I love that quote! I will write that up on my dry erase board:)

4 Chelsea: I love the warmth of the sun! It makes me want root beer, real bad:) Blossom is this awesome 80's/90's tv show that my mom got me hooked on. It's about a teenage girl (named blossom) who goes through many ups and downs in her teen life (but always gets through it at the end). You should check it out from the library! The sad thing is, is that they only came out with the first season (not the library, the actual company), and the last show that they had on that season was a "TO BE CONTINUED..." ...who does that?!?! That is so mean!!!
The music throws me off too sometimes:) I'd put the music bar at the top of my blog, but it doesn't fit and overlaps with the posts:(

Thanks guys!
*Allie*