Saturday, May 7, 2011

happy birthday nick!

The oldest of my younger brothers, Nick, is turning twelve!  I can't believe it;)  He's growing up so fast, it's scary!
Since we haven't started the party yet (cause he hasn't opened any of his presents), I won't be able to tell you what we got him.  But here are a few pictures in honor of Nick!




Nick's favorite dancer (ever) is Michael Jackson!  From the moonwalk to the tip toe stand (whatever), he (nick) can do it all!

Nick has always dreamed of being a director; and it all started with Steven Spielberg!

Nick's favorite artist (not mine) is Justin Bieber.  Oh, and Nick looks a heck of a lot like him, too!

Whenever I think of Kung Fu Panda, I always think of Nick (i really don't know why)!?!?  He'll be watching this movie at his friend party:)

HAPPY 12 BIRTHDAY NICK!  Your big sister,
*Allie*

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday!! Tell him I said happy birthday!

Rachael said...

Your brother sure can dance!! Tell him happy birhtday for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this post, Allie! I have tried very much to avoid really looking at Justin Bieber {listening is enough}, but seeing the pic on your post is a bit uncanny. I, of course, think your brother is way cuter:) I also think you are a really great sister for putting together such a great montage in honor of your brother.

ashley said...

A very happy birthday! May you enjoy your sugar intake and the various gifts and many hugs you shall receive! The montage is great idea Allie =)

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

A very nice Birthday blog for Nick, Allie!!! Happy Birthday, Nick - you are not only an amazing dancer and a great future director but a Godly young man who is loved by us all!!!