Wednesday, May 18, 2011

oh zit!!!

How much more do I need to feel like a teenager?!?  Derrr..... a zit!  You don't got one of those!  That's right folks, I got my first zit a few days ago.  I always wanted a zit when I was little, to let people know that I was all grown up..... because I have a zit?  Sadly,yes.  Now?  Are you kidding me?!  (of course this happens right before youth group!)

Thankfully, I didn't throw out my CoverGirl 'invisible' concealer last Saturday when I was cleaning out my makeup bag!  That was a close one=O 

For now, I'm just going to put on bacitracin and 'invisible' on my big, fat zit (i'm not kidding about the size!  it's huge!!!).  Do any of you gals out there use any other products that help?  Or am I the only one who has a giant zit?! 

*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I usually just wash my face and the zit goes away in a couple days. Don't try to pop it! My friend did, and wierd liquid oozed down her face. (Plus the zit got even more red.)

Katie said...

If anything, keep your hands free from your face, and don't stress too much over it, the more stress, the longer it seems to get rid of!