Tuesday, May 3, 2011

tuesday's treasure

It's still pretty early in the morning to have done something!  But I do know what we're (my mom and brothers) going to do today.  We're mostly going to do a bunch of grocery shopping and DRESS shopping!  Yep, you read that right!  At our church, we just happen to have a ball (not a bouncy ball a ball that you dance at!), it's theme is Dancing with the Aaaurgghs!  Princesses and Pirates (get pirates, aaaurggh!?)!

Any who, the dress shopping a little hard because...... wellllll, I got sunburned.  AND REALLY BAD!!!!  My family and I were outside the whole day on Sunday (like the whole day!!!)  and wouldn't you know it?  Gee I got sunburned, on a Sunday:(  It still hurts really bad,  it may seem like I'm okay on my blog, but what you aren't seeing is this, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!

Okay, I'm done *giggle*!  (not really, i'm still hurting *ow*)  That's what I'm doing today, not quite sure what the treasure is.......... oh!  No school today!!!!  Yaaaaaay!
*Alllie*

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Princesses & pirates... strange, yet fun theme for a church ball! I hope you're sunburn gets better. I hate sunburns! >.<

ashley said...

Ooh! Sounds terrifically fun! Except for the sunburn =( I hate sunburns! Dress shopping is REALLY hard if you're not feeling well, I guess so is any clothes shopping. But its worth it when you have lovely new clothes =)

Katie said...

Awww!!! Dress shopping sounds fun!! I want to get a really special party dress for my graduation party!

Hehe!! I love the song on your blog! Tangled is such a good movie! <3

~ Katie
http://www.beautifully-pure.com