Tuesday, May 10, 2011

do wedges count?

I think I was eleven when I got my first wedges.  Three years later, they totally fall apart and of course, Payless doesn't sell those same kinds that I dearly loved ;(

You all know that the Princesses and Pirates Ball is coming up (it's actually tomorrow!!!), Mom and I have been searching for formal wear for almost two weeks... nothing..... >o<  I still have my Easter dress though, so I'm don't feel at all depressed.  It's close to formal, I guess,  but it's my favorite dress out of all of my dress history!  Since I'm not up for a photo shoot right now (fyi: mind blown from algebra!), I'll post some pictures of the dress (and me) in the next few days:)

Anyway, we were talking about shoes (you: we were?!?!)!  Obviously, I won't be able to wear those old wedges.... cause they're broken (big derrr moment for me), but Mom and I went out to Payless (cause you know, i love payless) and I found the cutest heels EVER!!  Technically, these are my first heels, cause wedges are totally different from heels, right?  I mean, wedges have block like heels to them.... and heels just have pinkie size stick like heels..... am I confusing you?  Hmmmmmmmm, honestly I couldn't think of any other explanation for wedges and heels =O  I have pictures of my very first pair of heels, though!

ta-da!  see, heels =D

ain't they purty?

super cute!

sorry for the picture of my ugo foot =*

Au revoir, my dear friends!  Oh, and guess what?  I read the Praying for Your Future Husband devotion book!  I'm going to need a few more days thought to set up the post:)  Thanks guy (sorry, gals)!  Have a beautiful week!
*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those are cute~!

Rachael said...

How cute~! ^O^ I hope you'll be posting about the Princesses and Pirates ball!