Wednesday, August 3, 2011

one of my dear bloggie friends

If you haven't been to this gals blog before.... well, I'm telling you.  You should:)  Sarah has a blog of all fashion and photography.  All of her pictures get to her point in each post, and hair is always stunning.  She is a Distant Dreamer....:)

Recently, Sarah was in a music video!  I liked it.  No.  Loved IT!  And I want to share it with you:)  Right now.  So stop reading, and watch this awesome video;)  Afterwards, go to Sarah's blog!



 

*Allie*

1 comment:

Annaliese said...

Hi Allie! Thanks so much for following my blog. :)

Cool to hear that you like Robin Jones Gunn's books too- I'm actually re-reading the Sierra Jensen series now for the millionth time... :p Have you ever read anything by Karen Kingsbury? She's my favorite author and I think you'd love her if you like Robin Jones Gunn. :)

Blessings!
xoxo Miss ALK