Friday, July 29, 2011

zoo tycoon and other distracting things....

For those of you who don't know what Zoo Tycoon is, it's a computer game that lets you create your own zoo with 'so' amount of money (really fun).  Well, I just got off of Zoo Tycoon after playing for over an hour and a half:)  Some people have their facebook that distracts them, I have my Zoo Tycoon!  I haven't played this game in years, so I decided to play the game, just for ol' times sake;)  So now I'm pretty much hooked... until I find something else that's more interesting.

Another game that I find myself on constantly is the xbox 360 Pixar Cars game .  Why, you might ask?  Cause it's fun!  You get to play as Lightning McQueen and drive around Radiator Springs which is in California!!! ............. Maybe that's why I like it so much...... I get to drive (and crash into as many other car beings as I want to with out getting a single scratch) AND..... I get to drive through CALIFORNIA!  Haha:) 

Before I found myself involved in these distracting beyond belief games, I was at my grandparents house painting, weeding, raking, shoveling dirt, weeding, and.... did I mention weeding ^o^  I did this for five day but had one of the best weeks of my life (coca cola, Starbucks coffee, and shopping... you can't beat that:)

Okay, so I just could not resist these:)







Did you know I had my own Buzz Lightyear action figure when I was... like two?
To be honest, I'm tired.  Not just from the weeding week, but from being on the computer for soooooooooo long o.O  I'm going to hop off now :)  Have a great weekend, where ever it may take you!  What are your favorite games you're distracted by?

*Allie*

disclosure:  visa, disney pixar and the 3D commercials did not pay me to put these on 'it's my life'.  i thought they were cute and funny and... like i said, i couldn't resist them;)

2 comments:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Ah! Sometimes it's good to have a distraction...my favorite game is Gold Miner - I love the sound effects! And, thanks for all of your HARD work - the yard really looks great!!! We had such a good time with you! =)
(Cute Toy Story clips...they make me smile!)

Anonymous said...

We missed you lots, but glad you were able to help out & have a great time. Welcome back!