Wednesday, August 10, 2011

dream sick

What do you think of dreams?  For me... well, I guess it goes up and down... like a roller coaster.  Sometimes I have the worst nightmares beyond belief, other times it's weird, like there's no sound to the dreams or it will be in black and white.  But there have been dreams that I have had lately... :)  That are weird but amazing at the same time.  I've been having a lot of dreams about this.... NOUN *haha* (you thought I was actually gonna tell you what I dreamt about)  And it's seems (after all the weirdness in the dream), when I reach this amazing part in my dream, I slowly start to wake up!  And I can feel myself drifting away from my dream.  I'm all like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

So what I try to do is suck my self back into my dream that I was currently having.  But as usual... it never really works.  And it's weird, cause after you have that amazing dream, you have a warm, fuzzy feeling in the pit of your stomach.... almost as if your dream really happened?

Funny thing is, I'm ready for the next dream!  I want to see what happens with me and the NOUN!  And no, I won't share to you lovelies what my dreams are all about, but.... I just can't get the fuzziness out of my head or tummy;)  Am I making any sense to you at all?  Or do you know how I feel... with dreams and such?

*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Is the NOUN a boy? It sounds so... I like the dreams where people randomly give me really expensive things that I've been want, for free. I wake up really sad from those dreams...because I realize I never actually got anything... T_T

Allie said...

Hmmm<=D ??? I don't know.... it could be, but it could also NOT be;) Anywho, yes. I hate waking up after good dreams. One time I had a dream that someone gave me chocolate chip chunk brownies.... I was probably having one of my 'must have chocolate episodes' *haha* After the dream I wolk up to pool full of drool in my pillow and no sign of the brownies *sorry* tmi ;( Later that day I made about two batches of box brownies =D
*Allie*