Monday, August 22, 2011

bye bye blog

At least for the week that is.  What?  Did you really think I was going to delete my purty little blog, and when I'm getting so into the blogging world?!  I don't think so;)  As of today I will be gone for a week to get away for a fun week of fun-ness!  So, if you are new to my blog, whether you are here for the first time, a new follower, or you've stayed a while and don't feel like admitting it, feel free to explore my blog some more!  Go to some of my pages at the top of my blog, go to older posts, do whatever:D 

Is it wrong or weird to have a goal for your blog?  I mean like a 'get as many followers as I can on my blog' goal.  Well, if it is... don't say anything;)  Cause I'm starting one.  This is my goal:

"Get up to 100 followers on 'it's my life' by Christmas"

  I know it's a stretch but I'm willing to take the challenge.  I already have twenty three amazing followers, and I am so happy for each one of them:)  So twenty three followers, I need your help to accomplish this huge goal of mine!  Cheer me on, spread the word, blog about, whatever;)  This means the world to me, friends!  Au revoir!

*Allie*

2 comments:

Marli said...

hope you have fun! 100 followers? you go girl! :)

ashley said...

Ah! You had me going there for a second ;) I will do my best to promote your blog. Would you like me to make you a button like the lovely ones you have on here?