Friday, August 19, 2011

mouth watering.... in the oddest way

Do you ever crave a simple snack?  Do you ever crave a simple healthy snack?  So simple you could walk into the kitchen, rub it on your sleeve for an extra shine and crunch into it?!  Well, my cravings lately (lately meaning, just a few minutes ago) have been for a nice apple!!!  Isn't it such a simple healthy snack??? 

I had my first huge apple after playing Halo with my cool dudes (brothers) and their awesome best friend.  When I bit into the crisp apple.... I don't even know if I could describe it!  It was almost like it was the first time I had tasted an apple.  Which is weird, cause I had an apple a few days ago....

Maybe it had something to do with the different kinds of apples we had.  A week ago we were stocked with Red Delicious apples and now we just stocked up on Fuji apples.  I think Fuji's are defiantly my new favorite;)  Yup!  It's official:)  I'm a for sure most definite Fuji apple craver/lover!

I think I'm craving something..... could it be another Fuji?  I don't know;)  It could be baby carrots with lite bleu cheese dressing (mmmmmm....), or celery with ranch dip.... and HOT WINGS!  Okay that's not as healthy..... :P

What healthy, yet totally simple snack are you craving the most right now?

*Allie*

1 comment:

ashley said...

Sugar free chocolate from the local market... mmm...