Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'tis the season to be... cleaning?

So every year around Christmas time, our family cleans like the whole house.  I don't know if my room wasn't as messy as usual or what but I had a fun time cleaning.  I blared some Taylor Swift Christmas music on in my room, while I was imitating Danny Tanner *giggle*.  It was fun... okay really fun!

To tell you the truth, I love cleaning (my mom is probably laughing at this now)!  I just do!  I love vacuuming (oh I forgot to do that actually), washing dishes, laundry (well sorta'... not really... I like the washing and drying part not the folding part ; D ), sweeping, scrubbing tables and chairs and- ... well I love to clean ; )

I forgot to take the before pictures... sorry!



This is my bed and in the corner is my guitar,
(Oooh!)

This is my Moms' old TV,
(Aaah!)

This is where my laundry used to sit,
(Oooh!)

This is where I blog!
(Aaah!)
Thank you for joining the Allies' Room tour today, we hope to see you next time, and just around the corner is an exclusive it's my life gift shop!  Okay bu-bye now!
*Allie*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, there is a parent tax on all gift-shop items ;) Your room looks awesome, sweetie! Great job. Now I need to quit blogging and attempt to clean the rest of our house! Love ya!

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Wow!!! Your room looks AWESOME!!! Love those pretty lights around your "blogging spot"! Enjoy how lovely it is to have everything all cleaned and organized...such a good feeling! LYL, Grammy

Allie said...

I know... it's sad though because some how... it's messy again :(

*Allie*