Wednesday, December 29, 2010

first snow this december

This morning it was snowing... well sleeting sorta'.  I always love snow!  It's so fun and calming.  But there are some things that I and others don't really like;  being snowed in and running out of groceries,  car accidents, etc. (I didn't know what to write after car accidents, so I just put etc.).  But overall I love the snow!  As I was saying, this morning when I had first noticed the snow I was all like, "Yeah!  It's SNOWING!"  and I'm running up stairs to Mom and Dad's room, "IT'S SNOWING!".  When we were all (well almost all) eating brunch, Dad open the slider door and the sound of popping Rice Krispies filled the whole room.  Dad had built an overhang and finished it last night (he did an awesome job!); I think the snow/sleet  coming down on the overhang was making the popping Rice Krispies sound.  It was so funny!

Well I'm looking out my window and for sure, it is snowing (now/still)!  So I'm going to bundle up and close this post and... do... something (idk).

*Allie*

1 comment:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Love the "Rice Krispies" sound!!! Hope you have snow to play in today!