Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas? hmm ...

What do you think of Christmas?  Do you think of Christmas music and movies, or Christmas trees and stockings, or Secret Santa and shopping, all of the above or none?  Me?  What do I think of Christmas...

*  family and friends

* cold weather and hot drinks

*  candy canes and slippers

Santa and presents

*  pillows and blankets

*  movies and music

*  no school and cleaning

*  excitement  and chills

*  wrapping and unwrapping gifts

*  Nativity Story and Jesus

*  Love and Happiness


What do you think of Christmas?

Merry Christmas!

*Allie*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome list! I agree... I think of family, food, togetherness & coziness. I think of the holiness and of the jaw-droppingly amazing gift that God shared with us.

I am grateful to have you as a daughter.

Love,
Mom

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Allie, your list is just great...those are all the things that I think of at Christmas as well! The one thing that I could add would be the fun of Christmas stockings...which of course, falls under Santa ;) But, I for one love being Santa's helper!!! That's probably one of my favorite parts of Christmas! LYL, Grammy