Saturday, December 4, 2010

friday girls day

Yesterday, Mom and I went on a "Girls Day".  It was so nice to spend one-on-one time with just my Mom.  We had dinner at Taco Time , then we went shopping for four hours.  I have like, a thing for KOHL'S.  It's my all time, you must go to that store first, kind of store.  My Mom and I got to smell perfumes which I never do... I smelled really pretty after that ; )  We each found three awesome pairs of jeans, found a few really nice sweaters, and then some other things...
After we went to KOHL'S, we went to Fred Meyers.  I found a nice workout sweat-shirt, Mom and I found some makeup, and some things for today's breakfast.
Boy when I got home, I was so tired, my legs and feet were tired from walking and standing so long, and I was just plain tired from shopping for four hours >o< yawn (still tired, but happy that we had a successful shopping trip).  And I was really cold!
All-in-all I had a blast with Mom!
*Allie* 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast, too, honey! Glad to have you for my daughter. Love you always...
Mom