Friday, November 26, 2010

thanksgiving I


Look at the MASSIVE turkey!!!

Well since it snowed, Grammy and Boppa couldn't come up because of the roads, so we had a little Thanksgiving for the family five.  We made everything you usually make for Thanksgiving, we got really full as usual, and we even watched the first Christmas movie of the year!  It was awesome!  We watched It's A Wonderful Life (one of my many favorite Christmas movies).  Also, as usual, we were very sleepy after we ate (there must be something in the turkey); so I (and many others in the family five) almost fell asleep a few times during the movie.  Over all, a very nice Thanksgiving I.
Dad made a snowman, it was awesome!  Indy wasn't so sure about it though ; )

Zack (left), Nick (right), and me!  (Jack in the back)

*Allie*

2 comments:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

We missed you all day!!! But, I'm really glad - and thankful - that you were together with your mom and dad and brothers (and of course, the dogs!)...and that you had a lovely day anyway! Thankful for you, dear granddaughter!!! LYL, Grammy

Allie said...

Aww! I'm thankful for my Grammy and Boppa, and Papa Mel and Grandma Carol. And my mom and dad and nick and zack.... well you know... my family =^D
*Allie*