Thursday, November 4, 2010

happy halloween!

I had a blast on Halloween!  My best friend, Rachael, got to go trick or treating with us and we had a lot of fun! I was (as Mom calls it) Pajama Girl.  My brothers were like, "So do you have any super powers?" and I was like, "Noooo!".  Nick was Jason, and Zack was a werewolf.  Rachael's costume was awesome!  She was Indiana Jones!  How awesome is that!  The thing that sucks is that her boots that she wore were killing her! whimper


Ooh Scary!

Aah Creepy!

Aww Cute!



Dad always carves our pumpkins! He always does. Every year, it is always so hard to decide what I want Dad to carve on my pumpkin. Nick did an old fashion pumpkin face, Zack did a scary pumpkin face, and I did an owl pumpkin face with a twinkle in its eyes... like a night owl... for the theme of my costume. Dad did such a good job!
Before! (hey look, hidden Mickey!)


After! Mine on left Nick's on right!
And Zack's! (cue sinister laugh)
So when we got back from trick or treating, we sorted through our piles of candy, and sprayed Lysol all over them. Hey you never know where the candy has been.

Over all Halloween was really awesome! I hope you had a really nice one too! smile

Before trick or treating.
Dad, me , Rachael, Nick, Zack, and Lucy!
*Allie*

1 comment:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Welcome back, Allie!!!!! Love your Halloween blog and pics...very well done! Love you, Grammy