Saturday, November 13, 2010

god's little reminder

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,  "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11

I think we all need this reminder.  We might be going through really tough times, and we're thinking, "Why would God do this to me at a time like this?  Does He even care about me?"  This Bible verse will remind you that God does care for you, and that He allows these things in your life for a reason.  He doesn't just sit up in His Kingdom, laughing at us, "HAHA!  You spilled your milk on your new blouse!".

We may not always see the hope in all situations.  But it's there.  Our hope is not in our own abilities to figure out the future.  Our hope is in a perfect God who cares about us and has promised never to leave us or forsake us.

Just a little reminder =^D
*Allie*

2 comments:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

WOW, Allie...your words and reminder of God's love truly spoke to my heart today - especially with everything that happened last night!!!! Thank you, my dear granddaughter...what an encourager you are! LYL, Grammy

Allie said...

LY2!!!
*Allie*