Sunday, November 21, 2010

my lil' friend ponyo

Ponyo
One of my new favorite movies is Ponyo.  It's a Disney movie that is directed by a Japanese man (I forgot his name), but the movie is so so so sooooooo CUTE!  Ponyo is a little fish in the sea and her father says she is not aloud to go to the shore (kinda like The Little Mermaid)Well she goes to the shore one day and meets this little boy named Sosuke and she falls in love with him (they're like nine years old, it's cute).  Ponyo eventually turns into human and can talk to Sosuke.  It is the cutest Disney movie I have ever seen!  I'm asking for the movie and the plushie  for Christmas.

I also have like a lot of Ponyo songs on my ipod and have a lot on my wish list!  They are just adorable!
Sosuke with his boat



Ponyo and Sosuke

Since Ponyo is half fish and half human, she can run on water!

Oh yeah, Ponyo loves ham!  giggle

 *Allie*



4 comments:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Oh! So that is who Ponyo is!!!! Very very cute! Thanks for showing me the clips...now I know what to LOOK for! ;) LYL, Grammy

Allie said...

LOL! Yes I just love Ponyo!
*Allie*

Anonymous said...

Really *cute* pics! Never heard of a fish liking ham before... huh. Very cute animation;)

Rachael said...

I love that movie!! The plushie is sooooo cute!!
We should see My Neighbor Totoro (another one of his movies) together!