Saturday, July 2, 2011

un samedi en france: glen keane speaks french!

If you don't know who Glen Keane is, or the name rings a bell but you're still not quite sure who he is, well I can tell you right now:)  Glen Keane has animated Disney movies for years!  Encluding Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and........................... Tangled!!!!  So, he's kinda what I like to look up the most on YouTube, for interviews, shots of him animating, etc.

I came up across this video of him, and I was listening to the interview and I'm like, "Wait!  This isn't English!?  This is french!!!"  I was (and am) so ecstatic about this video:D  Though.... I don't really know what they're are saying.... but it works for 'un samedi en france' (a saturday in france).... right?  Right.  Enjoy, friends (this video is almost a half an hour long so don't feel bad if you just watch a few minutes to get the feeling of it) :)  Au revoir!






*Allie*

1 comment:

ashley said...

Wow! This is so cool! I only listened to the first couple of minutes, but he's basically talking about how he develops the films, and what stages it goes through; script, storyboard, props etc. Great find Allie!