Thursday, July 14, 2011

say what?!

It's been a little (okay maybe a lot) over a month since school let out and there are already 'back to school savings!' and 'get your back to school stuff NOW!' and of course 'get these amazing school supplies your teachers are sure to approve on!!!' (i made that last one up, but you know what i mean); signs, posters, billboards, even t-shirts have these shout outs on them.  It drives me crazy!  Sure getting school supplies is so much fun, but not just after school ended! Stores these days:I

Oh, guess what!  I got a new curling iron yesterday at Target!!!  It is so amazing, I can get Taylor Swift curls (and who doesn't love those curls?)!  Though I managed to get a three inch burn on my neck.... don't ask.  But it's an amazing curling iron (i just need to get used to it a little more)!




look at this bad boy!  ain't it purty?!



gorgeous hair!


Summer's going well.  Just kind hanging around and what not:)  Though I feel like I want a job.  Not a chore job, but a job where you drive (or walk) to at a certain time a couple days a week.  But you know what really stinks?  It's that I'm fourteen.  I'm to young to do anything but chores around the house:(  Next year though, Mom says I might be old enough for bagging groceries at Safeway or something:I  Ah!  You get what you get and you don't get upset.... at least it's something.  I thing I'd rather like to work at Starbucks, Kohl's, Target, something like that.  But I still have to be older for that:( 

I can not wait for my fifteenth year on this planet Earth!  I'll be able to do a lot  of things then.  Get a (minor) job, start driving (yikes!), stuff like that:)  Well, I'm done:)  I've said what I needed to say today!  Until next time, friends.  Au revoir:)

*Allie*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You blogged. I {love} to read your posts. :D Your hair looks beautiful; nice choice!