Tuesday, October 4, 2011

it's been a week

Yes it has my dear supporters!  You guys have left the sweetest comments this week and they were all so encouraging;]  I have stuck with my goal!  I haven't had any bubbly drinks and I feel amazing.  I was quite surprised when a few of you said you were against sodas or started the no soda goal.  We should totally start a group, like the No Soda Buddies group... I think it's kinda catchy;)  Oh, and those of you who are new commenters(is that even a word??)/followers, WELCOME!  I'm so glad you guys are apart of my life *heehee*  And please spread the word about my little goal(the 100 followers not the no soda goal)=D  I love me some new people... always *hahaha*  Cheers!
*Allie*

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'll join No Soda Buddies! =) Good job at sticking at it! Have a great, blessed day, ok? And 'cheers' right back atcha ;)