Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween

I told myself for the longest time this past month that I was not going to go trick-or-treating like the other kids in our neighbor-hood.  The 43 degree weather gets a bit chilly when we girls go out in skirts and short sleeve costumes, so why should we not go out?  Unlike my brothers or any other boy that's trick-or-treating, because they wear long capes and masks over their faces which make them sweaty hot when they come back home.

But alas, after quite some thinking, I decided I will go out trick-or-treating.  Sure I'll get cold and almost freeze myself to death but hey!  1 it's a tradition!  and 2 i get tons of candy!!!  Urg!  I need my candy >=]

You guys are probably wondering what I'm dressing up as.  Well, i can tell you right now, it's the best one I have ever had and the first one my mom and I have ever made together.  Instead of putting up pictures, I'll have you watch the video that I got all of my ideas from;]  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/QueenBeeuty#p/u/5/S_52VXfDNfA


Happy Halloween!  I hope you will trick-or-treat this year and not put it off because you think you are too old for it;]  Love,
*Allie*

No comments: