Wednesday, October 12, 2011

i just realized

When I posted the Rebbecca Black music video, my stats all of a sudden went down *hahahaha*  People must really not like her music *heheh*

You know what I also realized... that I'm a complete dork! (you: you just realized that,now?)  Really I am.  Don't start pulling any sympathy from nowhere (you: uh... what sympathy???).  Yesterday at biology, my teacher decided we would play a biology based off of bingo.  After about ten to fifteen minutes of game instructions and saying "Don't say the answers out loud!" I blurt out "Lysosomes!" I knew the answer for sure.  I had studied super hard on Lysosomes, and I was willing to show off to someone in particular.  But when my teacher grinned at me, it was not a "good for you" kind of grin.  Oh no, this kind of grin was a "you just gave away the answer even though I told you NOT to!".  "Y-you're not supposed to say the answer." My teacher told me.  And the classroom filled with laughter and "nice going!" and "now we all know" and "bravo!".  And you wanna know the worst part?  They were all guys that said that (practically the whole classroom!).  Yep!  In my defence, I haven't played Bingo since the first grade and even then I've never understood the rules.  All I wanted to do was crawl under my desk as if it were a portal to Mars and stay on Mars until my Senior year (or you know. for the rest of my life!).  And the only way to communicate to the world would be through blogging. 

It's time for dinner.  Gotta go;P
*Allie*

No comments: