Thursday, February 10, 2011

just thinking about it is...wow!!!

I was just thinking what it's going to be like when I get to Heaven.  I'll be able to see every Christian on the planet that ever was and is!  I'm reminded of the song, "I Can Only Imagine"; I have the song  in allie's tunes so you can check it out.  It's a really great song!

Every once in a while our church plays the song; I used to think, "Oh yeah, someday we'll be in Heaven.  We'll be with God and everyone that is a follower of God, yeah, yeah that someday will come..................." and now when I think of it... we are going to be with God someday for eternity!  I am so excited for that day when I will be with God and surrounded by millions, billions of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.  Every time now, when Mom is teaching history to us, and we learn about a really neat Christian, I think, "I'm going to meet that person someday!"  It is such a cool feeling! 

And to think that we will be spending time, worshiping, praising, laughing, singing, dancing with God and our Brothers and Sisters in Christ for eternity... just blows my mind!  When I listened to the "I Can Only Imagine" song recently, I cried happy tears.... my heart is swelling up just thinking about it *sniff* ; D!

Can I get whoop-whoop from my Brothers and Sisters?

*Allie* 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{WHOOP-WHOOP!}}

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Blows my mind too, Allie!!! And a WHOOP-WHOOP from me!!! LYL, Grammy