Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day

I was reading one of my fav. blogs, 10 cups of chai, and I just loved what Katie wrote about... LOVE !  I really liked the picture;  the kid was so adorable!

Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

When you think of love, do you think of your boyfriend, chocolates, or red roses?  Just like what Katie said in her post, love is what we should experience with God!  We have an amazing God of love!  He has shown us love in what he has done for us... the gift of God, Jesus dying on the cross for our sins, was a sign of how much he loved and loves us.  So when you think of love, you can still think of your boyfriend, or chocolates, or flowers; but most importantly think of God's love towards you!  He has and always will love you... always.  <3

*Allie*

2 comments:

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Well said, Allie!!! That really is the best kind of love - God's perfect love...but of course, I also agree with you that the other kinds can be really good too! And, I just wanted to say that I think your new blinky art is SO cute...what a fun thing to add to your blog! LYL, Grammy

Katie said...

Fantastic, Allie! Thank you for mentioning my post. :)
God's love is the greatest, I can't seem to wrap my mind around it. He's given so much for us, and we take it for grated all too often. But the reassurance that he's always there is nice too!

Katie