Tuesday, February 22, 2011

happy birthday daddy!

Today is my Dads birthday today!  Yay!  His one wish for his birthday was snow.  Last weekend the weather man said we would get snow...we got a little more than that!

7am time to get up for school...

I was woken up by all the thunder this morning and a little bit by some lightning.  I so did not want to go to school today, but I knew I had to.  So going through any other Tuesday morning routine, I got up, showered, put my pretty face on (makeup), got dressed, did my hair, and put a spritz of my new perfume I got for Christmas.  I was ready for school, all I needed was to eat some breakfast then meet Mom in the car.
When I finished up on my new pretty face it started to hail... A LOT!  This hail was about the size of a gumball (okay a small gumball, but still)!  We never get that kinda hail here!  It banged up against all of the windows in the house, and everyone was wide awake now!  It was so loud, I'm surprised the hail didn't break our windows (or our ears).

Then it started to peacefully snow.  As if the hail and thunder and lightning had never happened!  Just one after the other, snowflake, snowflake, snowflake.  Dad got his birthday wish!  Yay! (plus I didn't have to go to school...YAY!)  Happy Birthday Daddy!

*Allie*

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

lol! Fun! (and scary....! I wouldn't want to go outsdide with hail that big!) We got a little snow last night but it all melted away... I'm glad your dad got his b-day wish! Treat him real nice on his birthday!! Oh! And tell him some random kid who follows your blog says "Happy Birthday!" XD Wait... actually don't make him think I'm a random creeper/stalker! (I totally freaked out Racheal's mom on accident doing something like that.) I know! Just tell him it was one of those kids that he saw dancing on Racheal's back porch one night! LOL!!! Ok now I'm just being wierd. Just.... yeah nevermind... sorry this comment is so long! XD

Allie said...

Chelsea, you're so funny! I love hearing comments from you, and both of my parents know you're not a creeper! I'll make sure I tell Dad that you said happy b-day...:D I don't think he expected to have people he didn't know wish a happy b-day to him from his daughters blog. *haha* Thanx! After the snow cleared the streets a lil' bit, we went to get lunch for us, came back started watching Dad's fav. comedian. Then all of us got really tired (from getting up at 7), and we took like two hour naps.... that's almost like a bear nap (okay not really)! We just wolk up... still...tired..............
*Allie*