Thursday, October 21, 2010

welcome to my life!

Hey Guys!

This is my very first blog, so I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. Let me tell you some things about me and why I've chosen to write this web diary.

I am a christian teenage girl, and I'm very quiet. I am homeschooled ,which might be one of the reasons why I'm so quiet. Most days you will find me with my nose in a book, drawing, or hanging out with my favorite dogs in the world! I do too have real human friends!

Sometimes I don't get to say the things I want to say in real life. I'm always getting interrupted. (Get it? allieinterrupted.blogspot.com)
So in it's my life, I can finally finish my very own sentence...maybe my own paragraph... or even my own post! I'm going to share everything that's going on in my life! Come again and visit me soon in it's my life!
*Allie* 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Allie! Congrats on your new blog:) **love you lots** (ahem, say nice things about your mom...)

Aunt Sal/Mom/G Sally said...

Well look at that!!!! The next generation is stepping up to the plate...and using her very creative talents to keep us informed about HER life, UNinterupted! LOL, Allie! Way to go!!!! Love, Grammy

Allie said...

Thanks Guys! I'm sure I'll be pretty busy with this blog. When you have you're own blog and you won't be able to be interrupted, there are a lot of things to say! HAHAHA!!!
*Allie*