Friday, January 6, 2012

hi! i'm allie... remember?

It's been too long, guys!  I'm serious.  I feel so guilty (yeah that long!).  Merry LATE Christmas and Happy LATE New Year:)  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and get back into the swing of things in school and work.

Okay, so guess who got homework for Christmas break?  ME!!!!!! (what a woop-dee-doo surprise!)  That's the main thing that had been holding me back that last week of the year ;(  So I couldn't tell you all how my holidays were.  They were fine if you were wondering:)  But I was not ready for the new year!  2012??? Oh my gosh!  I am getting so freakin' old!  I turn 15 in ten days and I am legally allowed to start driving once I'm done with drivers ed...... with a parent of course, but WHOA!  That just kinda popped up on me!!!  The first day of 2012 was when I got this dvd/package from my parents insurance saying, "You have a teen that's ready to start driving in a few weeks!  This an exciting time for teenager but scary time for you parents."  I'm like, "Did anyone ever think it would be scary for me????"  For those of you who drive, please leave me an encouraging "driving wisdom" comment.

Also, I got a drawing tablet!  Yay!  So I'll be posting some of my art on here now;)  I'm still trying to figure this thing out, so I can't promise much.




I also have a Photoshop "website" where you guys can also see my art.  It's almost like a facebook for art;)  Here's the link!  You can leave comments if you have your own account, too:)

Bye for now (hopefully i won't go missing for another few weeks),
*Allie*

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohh Allie! You are so stinkin good at drawing!
GAH! Happy early birthday! Being 15 isn't as bad at Taylor Swift makes it seem ;]

Hey, I have a rather random and creepy question for you. Where do you live? Do you live in Washington? Heheh

Rachael said...

Cute drawings! Yeah, getting older is kinda scary, huh? O_O

ashley said...

All I can say is yay, yay, yay! Your pictures are fantastic!!! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing! And don't worry about the driving too much. If I can do it, seriously, anyone can do it =)