Wednesday, January 25, 2012

finals, awkward moments, and *gasp* do i have a boyfriend?

So yes I did have my birthday (obviously), but it ended up being a no-go for my birthday party.  It snowed like a foot over here D;  BUT!  That meant there was no school which meant no finals for another week :D  If you're wondering, I had an amazing birthday!  Because I have so many family members, I haven't had the chance to see a few of them because of the crummy weather conditions.  But all in all, I had an a-mazing birthday with my family of four:] 

Because I'm back at school now, yesterday and today were finals for my biology and algebra.  I hate tests (blegh!).  Though I am still breathing (yay!) and my brain is still intact (this is good... i think).  I'm going to tell you about some of the awkward moments that happened today.

First, I was following a guy my age all the way to our algebra class portable and he was on crutches.  I am literally lingering behind him and he probably thinks I'm this weird stalker!  Or worse he might have thought I liked him (which i don't). 

Second, same guy on crutches, we get to the portable door and he looks at the door and starts to readjust on his crutches.  I start trotting a little faster thinking he might need someone to get the door for him, "Oh, do you want my to get that?" I say sort of chuckling (not at him!  i am not that rude ;] )  "No we have to go to a different portable," He say as he "skips" along with his crutches (what do you say when someone is walking with crutches...?? skipping sort of came to mind).  And he totally does not make I contact with me and he looks totally embarrassed.  I'm not sure if guys like being asked by girls if they need help, even if the guy doesn't like her!  Just sayin'.

Third, when we get to the portable (different of course) we have these middle school single desk and chairs (the ones that are one type of furniture) and let me tell you, high schoolers are a lot bigger and taller than middle schoolers.  So it wasn't very comfortable for anyone to sit in those today.  Plus we barely had any space to put our books and calculator, let alone having a spot to do our test on.  I felt like I was Buddy the elf.

Fourth, I'm halfway through my test, absentmindedly playing with my pencil when *bing*!  I flick my pencil right out of my hand (this is actually not the first time this has happened) and it hits the guy sitting next to me, on the leg and for a split moment, I think to myself, "Maybe I can finish my test without my pencil."  I'm not kidding guys!  And the guy, oh my gosh, he was so nice to just smile, pick it up and hand it back to me.  If you're wondering, he is attractive;)  But I don't think I like like him, ya know.

And that about wraps it up for awkward moments for today!  The cutest thing happened today, I am not even kidding!  A little boy who was probably 6,7, or 8 was asking one by one, all of the girls who were coming out of the English class, "Do you have a boooyfriend? *heeheeeeeee*"  He was the cutest thing and he totally made my day.  I should have gotten his number XD  Just kidding :]
*Allie*  

4 comments:

ashley said...

He he! I love you Allie! I totally adored your "Buddy the Elf" moment, great description!

Yep, we've all had those awkward days =p

ashley said...

Hey Allie!

Just wanted to say hi =) How's school going? Are your finals over? I'm getting ready to go to poetry class =D which of course I like (ok, lets be real, LOVE!)

How was your weekend?

- ashley

Sarah said...

Hehe:} Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm super excited for my camera! eeeek!
Oh yes, here in Western Washington, like an hour away from Seattle:} Love it here!

Ami said...

Sweet-ah! For some reason, I think crutches make people look cuter. I'm dead serious.