Wednesday, January 11, 2012

fried

Have you ever had a "fried" brain, before?  Have you ever felt a "fried" brain, before??  It doesn't feel good.  But for now I will try to pass this epic fried brain feeling :p 

Finals are coming up.  Freaking out.  Just want it to be over with, but at the same time I want it to be a long time so I can get some studying done, but at the same time I don't want to do anything because of my fried brain.  Okay, I'm going to be braggy right now (because it's "my life" that's why!).  I am a grade A student!  I am an over-achiever, and my teachers have even told me so.  I am glad I get A's and that I am known as the over-achiever!  It makes me feel really good.  But let me just tell you, when it comes to tests, I suck!  I don't what it is that makes me get D's to just almost barely a B on tests, but that's what happens.  I don get easily distracted on others (is it just me or do the scratches from the pencils and the flipping of pages seem to be amplified when taking tests??), but still!  Last year when I took the finals for pre-algebra, my final grade was a C.  I had gotten all A's that year with the exception of a few B's.  Prayers are NEEDED, please ;] 

I will also be having my 15th birthday on the 16th:)  My party will be on the 15th and I am super duper excited.  I need to..... HOLY COW!  I just looked at my calendar and my birthday is in 5 days!!!!  I just had a huge fried brain wave....Ugh!  So overwhelmed >.<  Studying, birthday, birthday party, and FINALS do not mix together very well :(

Other than that everything is pretty normal.  Oh, except my family and I will be taking french lessons on Thursdays (yay!)! 

*Allie*

1 comment:

ashley said...

Oh, happy birthday tomorrow! =) Have a great day, and I'll pray that all your finals go well